Thursday, May 14, 2015

Shades of grey

am not a fan of the aforementioned book or movie but, I love grey. It can be bright and light or bad and dark. I am getting ready to redo the floors in our 1980's abode. The laundry I am set on doing Groutable Vinyl tile as it is 88 cents a tile and you can cut it with a box cutter or sharp scissors. I have grouted a kitchen backsplash approx. 16 years ago yikes in my starter home. I have been doing research since LVT or Luxury Vinyl Tile is newer technology. The pieces I am using are from Armstrong a company that is sold at the most common stores in my area Lowes and Home Depot. We are doing LVT grout as well and I am estimating with paint, tile, and grout my small laundry redo will be under $200.



PRODUCT INFO
Type:Vinyl Flooring
Manufacturer:Armstrong
Collection:Alterna Tile
Series:Alterna Mesa Stone Tile
SKU No.:D4111
Color/Item:Charcoal

No comments:

Post a Comment