Thursday, May 14, 2015

There is no place like HOME!

THERE is NO place like HOME; I can't wait to think that after all these renovations are over!

We live in Apex whose motto is the Peak of Good Living. Never mind that Apex, NC is flat as a pancake the name hails from the Railroad and it named for it's location as the highest point on a portion of the Chatham Railway.

I agree with the motto and it is a beautiful town. It embodies everything a southern town should except...There really aren't any southerners WHAT?! Yep. A few smattered here and there but, I find that it has a multicultural community more than a southern one. My friends are from as far as east as Dubai, and India. I have many more Yankee's as friends,  but it has all the charm of a southern community none the less.




No comments:

Post a Comment