Thursday, May 14, 2015

Laundry room what grey should I go?

I never really look at people's laundry rooms but, if you spend enough time on Pinterest you suddenly want to redo yours. We need to paint and tile as it is a thirty year old paint job and the vinyl is dis colored and gross. I thought about just doing a coat of white but, I know it will be well gross in a matter of weeks. Grey is the flavor I love so I have poured through color palettes from lowes and Home Depot. Olympic, Sherwin Williams, and Valspar looking for just the right color not too dark and not too light. I feel like Goldie Locks. Here are all the options.

Monochrome is a very likely contestant by Sherwin Williams 

Essential shade also Sherwin Williams  looks more true grey without the green undertones.

Heaven sent is nice but Nor'easter is way too dark for sure!

Sherwin Williams has a great collection of neutrals. 
Ethereal mood is nice but has many brown undertones and escape grey is almost green. 

Like this Sherwin Williams winters wet grey but I fear it is almost white.

Essential grey next to tile.

Monochrome next to tile. 

Heaven sent and nor'easter next to tile...

Metric grey

Olympic grey frost
I am so confused perhaps I should see what a nice tranquil shade on the color wheel is to compliment grey, brown and cream tiles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment