Friday, May 22, 2015

Burlap curtains and seafoam dreams

I found the cutest curtains for pretty cheap at home goods. The only issue is I really wanted 4 50" or wider 96" long panels. I settled when infound (2) panels of linen for $24. This is a great imposter Pottery Barn look. 

They are 48" by 84" by the length is really fine since they ae hung behind my PB couch. 

I am pretty happy but I still need French door curtains and those have to be longer. 

I decided to paint my wood furniture seafoam. It really looked white and I was unimpressed with the overall appeal. 

Before see Baby Belle helped paint with nail polish. That is the real reason for the redo. I don't love the black I do love the style though and I want a pop of color. After the seafoam disappointment I used teal! 

Teal paint and primer spray paint what I don't have all day! 
Sanded but realized by chair two it was unnecessary. 

I love them! Now to the table! 

No comments:

Post a Comment